Monday, October 22, 2018

Not Another Post!

Yes yet another post .  After the fiasco of  a technical nature I needed to experiment. I had written a post and previewed it then set it for release into the ether at 1 AM. Apparently somewhere in its travel the font shrunk. Wisp of Words kindly brought it to my attention. 

So I snagged it and turned it every which but loose to no avail. No matter how much finagling I did with the font it always reverted to the way it showed up after being flung into the ether in dark o'clock. I then said to myself "self you must do another post and lunch it in real time for any kind of a solid conclusion to your assumption."  And I did. 

To be sure this works in all ways let us take a stroll around the farm for some photos.

 Just for you Mama Pea look what I found in my strawberry pot today! It had three friends also. 
 If you click on photo above you can see this honey bees wings in action . 
 Longfellow "Would you please pass the Alfalfa?"
 Mama of Flame in the rear with her juvenile delinquent off spring in the lead.  
 The east end of the coop all snugged up in anticipation of wind, rain and cooler temperatures. 
 The "man" of the flock Mr. Paul Newman who asked "what you looking at?"
 This Moe. She is one of three pullets that are the Aruacana sisters.  
 Manny(far left)  and Jack to the left of the red sex link. And yes if guessed Pep Boys auto supply the Araucanian sisters are named for those icons you are correct. But there is no prize except for contentment you have of being brilliant.
 Encore , but stink'in cute photo Flame and Mama.
shadow effect intentional.
Sherman after a visit to the barn spa says "Does this do make my bum look fat?"
Lastly below are the newest additions to the flock two lovely red sex link pullets . Yet to be named.

If you have made it this far please kindly leave a comment as to size of font and photo size. Remember if you have trouble viewing a photo if you click on the photo with your mouse it will be viewed larger. 

Thanks for your help. You will be rewarded beyond your wildest dreams. 

11 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

It all looks good to me.

wisps of words said...

-clapping hands- This font is wonnnnnnderrrrrrful! Thank you!

And it's a cold, rainy day here. Your blog is so warming and pretty and happy, with bright Autumn leaves!!! Especially great, on a day like today.

Mmmmm, you did "something", at "Dark-O-Clock".... And it didn't work. Mmmmm... I make it a policy, to not do anything on the net, when I get tired, later. I have had too many *bad* results, from so doing. And I finally learned. LOL...!!!!

✨🎃👻🎃👻🎃✨

Goatldi said...

Wisp I imagine it is better for all and thank you for calling my attention to the issue.

I had set the post to send automatically at a certain time. And the result was the font got reduced in the process somehow.

No worries have a wonderful day!

Mama Pea said...

Your font and its size is super-do! Just lovely.

You have STRAWBERRIES in October/almost November? Waaah.

I am so envious of your beautiful barn area. So large, so clean, so wonderful. I want to come back as one of your animals. In your barn.

Sherman's new do makes him look like a lion. Roar!

Leigh said...

The font looks great to me! Well done. I can never understand why people want a teeny tiny font, in light grey against white, of all things. Love the photos too.

The Wykeham Observer said...

The font and all the photos look good! Phil

Susan said...

Looks perfect to me!

Goatldi said...

Mama Pea I don't think the berries will be around in November . At least I hope not. They are as are the tomatoes smaller and longer to ripen at this point. I did eat two yesterday and I have to say even though the sugar content was lower they were sweet and firm. You may come live here if you like. Life on Walnetto Farm is not for the faint of heart some days. I will pass kudos on to the Sherman or aka Butternuts.

Goatldi said...

Agreed Leigh. And I also wonder about folks who have it gigantic what is with that? Thanks my friend in all that is goat I always appreciate your critiques.

Goatldi said...

Thankyouverymuch Phil! I always wonder when I push that button what happens between Preview and Publish some days!

Goatldi said...

Awe gee gosh Susan. It is not often that the word perfect and anything mine are used together in the same sentence.