Sunday, June 9, 2019

Too Good To Be True?


When one lives in a home they love it is difficult to think of living elsewhere. I love my Real Log Home . I love it so much that if I had more time, more money and were a tad younger I would be tempted to take it with me on this last move of the journey. But I don't and believe me when I say  I have seen more houses in the last 6 weeks (online of course) and only one has made the cut. And only because she is easy to love. She is on almost 4 acres, has complete fencing including cross fencing, has a mare motel in place , a workshop , garden space , a spot that can be converted into a chicken coop and run. On a private well, has an outdoor kitchen and in the living room a Vermont stove. She is 38 years old was "born" in Montana and then shipped to California.


In the foothills of central California and as I told my family "the only thing wrong with her is she is too good to be true." So a posse was organized and a visit was made. The posse only came up with a few items to be added or subtracted or reorganized. So soon I will be going to see this potential home and all the possibilities it holds.


When time comes to share more I shall. For now I am finishing up the small details of getting this "42 Acres of Paradise" polished up for the debut online . I am feeling really good about both the potential home and finding someone to step in on this end in fairly short order. I would very much appreciate prayers and energy from you all. I am prepared for the worst but hope for the best. We will know soon.  Until then I will go back to gardening and sprucing up.











The divine Ms. Emily was up for a visit last week to help me out . We found time for some crafty fun!



10 comments:

wisps of words said...

Oh my Dear, you fully deserve this wonderful turn of events!!!!!

Oh what a Beauty she is! I do hope you will soon name her, as your own. And the sale of your present home, will go through, to deserving people.

Batches and loads of good energy to you!!!!!!!

And thank you for this post. It has made me feel soooooooo gooooood. For you of course. :-) But such good news, is _good_, for the reader of it, tooo!

Hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs, hugs....

wisps of words said...

And I love your Patriotic Gate!!!!!!!!!

Yesssssssss!!!!

Mama Pea said...

Dearest Goatldi Girl - I echo what wisps of words said above and add good vibrations and prayers to you for a quick and easy sale of your present property. You made the difficult, but best, decision to move on to this next phase of your life and once all the changes are made, your roots will be take hold in this new soil and I know you will begin to bloom again. Sending all the best wishes and many hugs! Such good news!

Goatldi said...

ThNk you sweet lady! Glad you like the gate decor !

Goatldi said...

Thank you Mama Pea. Very much appreciate your support and friendship.

Susan said...

I do believe the Universe has sent you a hug (we are all behind it...) Does this little piece of Heaven have an in-law suite? If so, I can pack my bags in about five minutes. It does look perfect and you deserve perfection. xo

Goatldi said...

Yes it does! Two bedrooms upstairs and one down. If it gets really crowded with bloggers there is a shop and a mare motel. I am sure the goats and their Pyrs won’t mind.

Thank you so much! Iam humbled my the posibilitiez.

Leigh said...

Loads of prayer coming your way! I'm so hoping everything works out in short order. Exciting to have such a nice possibility!

Goatldi said...

Thanks Leigh! I am so humbled by this whole journey. Appreciate your support.

Lynne said...

You do have a very pretty place! I don't think that will stay on the market for very long. You've got all my prayers. Your one brave lady. That other place does sound perfect. Good Luck with that one!!! XXOO